OT does this look like a Rottweiler?

fishboii

25gcht4.jpg

anrz7.jpg

Found her up the street. Shes about 50lbs. But her paws look way bigger lol
Animal control is coming monday to check if its registered if not.
New family member =D

Looks like a Rottweiller/Lab mix. The snout is too long and the paws are small to be a Rott. Or it could be a juvenile American Rott which has a smaller/narrower head than the German Rotts.

I've had 2 Rotty's in the past and this is definitely a mix, but still worth keeping / these are great dogs and they really appreciate the love you provide them with.

Rott mixes are great dogs, I found one too, she is probably Pitt rott.

Man her bark is no joke, if you walk up to the security door without her permission you might **** yourself. But she's a big softie deep down...

Definitely a rott / lab mix. But that's a good thing, pure bred rotts are very hard to train.

If you ever want to know for sure most vets offer a blood test for ~$150.00.

So far this pup is really obedient. Learned her name in about 30 minutes. Taught her to sit in probably 15 minutes. Doesn't mess up the garden.. knock on wood. She also loves water. I sprayed her with a hose with no leash on and showered her. She just stood in place lol.

So far this pup is really obedient. Learned her name in about 30 minutes. Taught her to sit in probably 15 minutes. Doesn't mess up the garden.. knock on wood. She also loves water. I sprayed her with a hose with no leash on and showered her. She just stood in place lol.
They all do that when you first find them.. Then they get comfortable and they start misbehaving.. Lol- I'm kidding :D

Hopefully she stays with you - it sounds like you guys will take great care of her!!!!

She def has that rottie face.

Familys best dog ever was a Rott. They are seriously the most loving dogs ever.
Ours function as a "sit in mother" once when our cat had kittens. She would herd them in with her nose, nudging them. And would keep any other house animals away from them except the momma cat.

GREAT dogs. they can get VERY defensive tho, ours would growl at strangers who came to the front door. most loving dog to our family we ever had though

Yeah in the pics above. She doesnt really look like that.
Im leaning more towards the Rott side.
But lets see what the pound says.

I'm guessing Rott/lab mix. Colration and head type like a Rott. Body type and snout plus short hair push me towards guessing a lab or lab mix. You might reconsider where you are leaving the sandals from now on :lol:

Back