Ot Events

craftytony

OT Godfather
So, some of the OT crew were thinking.....wow...it is kind of a long wait inbetween tours....so, we thought maybe we could do some fun shizzle outside of the hobby, like camping, cooking out, meeting up for dinner or something....so....anyone have any ideas on stuff in between tours? Yeah we all have our own friends outside the hobby, but some of you guys out there are actually pretty cool ;) j/k

Well, i'll throw something out there now.....I've got a small trip coming up which will probably be the first weekend in JUNE. It's a white water rafting trip up at shotgun eddie's in northern wisconsin....it's about 20 bucks per person and you basically party all night the first night then go rafting all the next day, then stay one more night and party then leave in the morning.....pretty fun....lemme know if any of you are interested in that.....i know beefy is planning a small camping trip in our area soon.......:)

Re: Ot Events

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9883386#post9883386 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
Well, i'll throw something out there now.....I've got a small trip coming up which will probably be the first weekend in JUNE.

:p Tonya, I cannot believe that you would forsake some excellent reefing opportunity for rafting.......:(

IMAC is in Rosemont that weekend bub!

Shame, shame, shame.......

Boyd :D

Re: Re: Ot Events

Re: Re: Ot Events

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9883428#post9883428 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FiberLux
:p Tonya, I cannot believe that you would forsake some excellent reefing opportunity for rafting.......:(

IMAC is in Rosemont that weekend bub!

Shame, shame, shame.......

Boyd :D
It's just a hobby, there are other things to do during the nice weather being we only get 2 months worth.

Party all night, then go white water rafting ????? Can you say, "MAN OVERBOARD!!!" ???? :lolspin:

I'm at IMAC, guess I'm too big of a reef geek. Even geekier(is that a word?) I'm also going to F&S and MACNA. Although I'm not going to IMAC in Vegas. So, 3/4 doesn'y make me too bad does it?

Re: Re: Re: Ot Events

Re: Re: Re: Ot Events

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9883567#post9883567 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ReefWorld03
It's just a hobby, there are other things to do during the nice weather being we only get 2 months worth.

:rolleyes: Yea right!!!

Next thing you'll be telling me its okay to pass up reefing events to do silly things like taking a vacation or getting married or spending time with your family! ;)

Let's get real folks! :D

Boyd

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ot Events

Re: Re: Re: Re: Ot Events

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9884287#post9884287 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by FiberLux
:rolleyes: Yea right!!!

Next thing you'll be telling me its okay to pass up reefing events to do silly things like taking a vacation or getting married or spending time with your family! ;)

Let's get real folks! :D

Boyd
What the hell was I thinking, Knucklehead I was wrong!

Sike:eek1:

LOL....yeah i know....i'll probaby miss IMAC this year just like I friggin missed it last year :(

but hey, for any of you that actually won't make it to IMAC you might have something else to do now ;)

Boyd, c'mon now....are you telling me that you are going to pass up the chance to share a tent with me?!?!?!?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9884398#post9884398 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony
Boyd, c'mon now....are you telling me that you are going to pass up the chance to share a tent with me?!?!?!?
Come on Boyd, the question has been asked.:rolleyes:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9884398#post9884398 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by craftytony

:eek1: Sad, but O So True! :p

Boyd

Back