Ot: fav places to eat--food--

So that's the reason he approached me with skittle underwear and asked if I wanted to taste the rainbow! Yuck!

I'm never posting in his fruit thread again!!!!!

Now that is funny!!!:lolspin:
John's Philly Grille in HB has the best Philly cheese steak.

So that's the reason he approached me with skittle underwear and asked if I wanted to taste the rainbow! Yuck!

you has a great imagination... it's like a cartoon of sorts... like... if benny hill was animated, yet only black and white...

I'm never posting in his fruit thread again!!!!!

my fruit thread > peter's fruity threads... but he did one up me with the skittles bloomers...

I'm not going to the meeting

9425.jpg

this...

Oh yeah they have good spam rolls at SAMs seafood on pch good drinks too.
But the spam rolls are great, like the one at the scrk meet

Thx I made those myself!!

you promised me SNOUT!!!...

but yeah... they were bomb... that was the first time i tried those, and i was like SHIZZAMM these are addicting... just didn't want to stuff my fat face with them... lol...

Anyone know does 5 guys burger have shakes like rubys?

i still haven't gone to scope this spot out...

anyways... where's a good place to get dim sum...? i went for my sister's birthday two days ago to won kok (i knoe
giggle.gif
) bakery over in chinatown... the lady knows us all ready... we're like the only ones that come and take home $50+ of dim sum sometimes... HAHAHAKJF;dsf... fat a$$es... i tried to reheat some yesterday and just steamed them like i would a carrot... i didn't know the water evaporated, and just destroyed my shrimp balls... it was a gooey noodle mess... but i still ate it... LOL...

Try this place for dim sum.

i still haven't gone to scope this spot out...

anyways... where's a good place to get dim sum...? i went for my sister's birthday two days ago to won kok (i knoe
giggle.gif
) bakery over in chinatown... the lady knows us all ready... we're like the only ones that come and take home $50+ of dim sum sometimes... HAHAHAKJF;dsf... fat a$$es... i tried to reheat some yesterday and just steamed them like i would a carrot... i didn't know the water evaporated, and just destroyed my shrimp balls... it was a gooey noodle mess... but i still ate it... LOL...

Back