OT: finally got a wii

coral acquisition

took me over a month looking for one. finally got one but cost me $300 which is ok. such a fun console. played bowling, daughter beat me and she got 3 stikes in a row. played baseball, got beat too, played tennis, lost that one too. oh yeah she's 6 years old! im returning it tom. lol

i hate the wii! lol

nintendo wii is awesome. mariokart and mario party 8 are fun group games. wii fit is also pretty good.

I think I used the wii more than my ps3.

I'm still looking for one. Being that I have more time than money at the moment, I'm going to continue my search for one at MSRP. About to call my local Targets right now!!

I bought one about 45 days before Christmas from my local Game Stop at $249. It's a really fun system. I definitely have more fun with it than with PS3, but, I'm not a fan of the high intensity games that are available for PS3.

I got a Fit for Christmas, but haven't hooked it up yet.

lol you can't seriously return it, it's too much fun :D

I just recieved Mario Party 8 + extra controllers as a gift from my boyfriend. He's regretting it, I'll bet, cause I always kick his butt heheee

got the wii for my son for xmas and i got to say that it is the best family game system ever. we play it all day and my son beats me everyday and hes only 6 too. now i have to read up on what modding will enable me to do.

If you ever want them moded let me know. That is the ultimate. Mario Cart is crazy fun. Kids kick my arsh all the time 9 and 7.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14085707#post14085707 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by life135
If you ever want them moded let me know. That is the ultimate. Mario Cart is crazy fun. Kids kick my arsh all the time 9 and 7.

What does the moded do to the unit?

Back