OT--Going to Germany!!

renogaw

Buderus (a boiler manufacturer i sell/promote/support) is sending me and three customers to Germany to visit their plant in april for 5 days! :) all expenses (other than personal spending) is covered!!!!!

i've been waiting to go to the plant for over 6 years, ever since i started selling them.

Congrats !!! Hope it is not the same time as your wife is due...

You should talk to "jens Kallmeyer". He is over there and might be able to hook you up.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11621767#post11621767 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by hans1976
Congrats !!! Hope it is not the same time as your wife is due...

You should talk to "jens Kallmeyer". He is over there and might be able to hook you up.

heh, wifey's actually considered due now. her ob said they would not stop her if she went into labor (as of yesterday). so she'll have ~2 months to figure out the baby, and we'll ask her mother to stay over to help out.

i'll send that person a pm :)

Cool trip, if they're giving away samples of the logarithmic controller with the outdoor reset, grab me one for my Buderus.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11623606#post11623606 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bangaii man
Cool trip, if they're giving away samples of the logarithmic controller with the outdoor reset, grab me one for my Buderus.

heh, its Logamatic. give me a PM, i'll sell you one at contractor discount :)

Way cool. A lot of reef aquarium action in Germany, if I was going I would find an LFS in the area to visit and see about visiting reefers in the area. Although when I went on business trips to England and France it didn't leave much time for sigh-seeing, let alone LFS/aquarium visiting - having to work is such a drag on a business trip :lol:

Back