OT house painter

RARA

My sister recently bought a house in East Pasco off of CR 54 / 35A in the outer skirts of Zephyrhills and has found no painters in that area. I am asking if anyone knows of a painter(s) in that area let me know. No husband just divorced"¦ She wants the inside and outside painted. Ideally would like this done with in the next week to week in and a half.

Thank you,
Ray

My neighbor is a painter and he just left for Miami on Saturday will talk to his son tomorrow to see when he returns..

please let me know.. for the IM, I have sent that info to my sister.. thank you all...

Ray

Russ.. let me know tomorrow...

Yep, Mike quoted me a great price, too, but I just couldn't swing it at the time. He was a few hundred less than what I paid about 7 years ago.

I know of 2 awesome painters that i have known for years. They just got done painting my house inside and out. I would recommend them to anyone. Let me know if ur still interested.

I am dogstsx, the ones that have already been recommend have called back and said that zephyrhills was too far for them to drive.... If I cant find anyone.. pray for us.. we are going to have to take the challenge and attempt to do it ourselves..... and hope for the best...LOL

Back