OT:i finally got my 4g

Congrats, I love mine. Just the signal antenna problem is a pain. Always order from apple. Much easier. I reordered June 15 and got it Wednesday. No lines. Easy activation. And one day earlier.

apple store in s pas was letting people without the reserved get it. every 5 with reservation they let 1 person without try calling them

It will get fixed. IMO it only is bad for left handed users. I hold mine with my right hand with no problems.

WTH? Gotta hold the new 4g a special way???

Ok..people with the new 4g.. what are the likes and dislikes..Everyone seems so crazed about he front camera deal/ mobile video while talking, well my wife did. Now she wants one which means I might as well too i guess...But there needs to be more to that vs. just an application download.

I love mine, got mine on the 23rd. Its amazing. I personally have yet to have a problem with the antenna. I'm left handed and hold my phone right around the problem area. Nothing has changed yet. No problems with it so far.

It's not 4G its still 3G, unless you Kent 4th generation. Display is much better, much better battery life. Thinner, 5meg camera with led flash but other phones have better. 720p video recording and editing. FaceTime with front camera, noise canceling when recording. Faster, a4 chip with 512 mb ram. Louder speakers. I like the new glass back but it will break if you drop it. The 720p video you record only uploads as 320 to YouTube. Problem with antenna is supposable software but the bumper case supposably solves the problem. The video recording is so clear and pics look great. iMovie is real nice. Way faster then my 3GS and the battery is way better. The screen looks really sharp. Stainless steel around the frame make the phone feel solid it feels much better then the other one.

Overall I like this one more then the 3GS, just the new design does it for me but with the new camera quality and front camera everyone is amazed.

i dont know about the reception or antenna problem. no problem here. maybe cause i dont make a lot of calls with it.

HTC evo seems to be the win...
im getting the 4g as soon as they call me/email but it really seems like the Evo is a much better phone. dont need wifi for voice/face conferencing.

The evo is nice, big screen but too big for me. You can tether your iphone when you jailbreak.

i walked into the att store in burbank and walked out 5 min later with a new 16gb phone :)

corner of san fernando and magnolia- i guess i got the last ticket!

I have the 3gs with no plans on upgrading to the 4. Is it just me or does the 3gs still feel better in your hand? The square edges and flat back just dont feel as ergomic to me. I look forward to seeing what Verizon comes out with in the next year and what Apple does with the next iphone.

Jesse

Back