OT: IPhone 4

I don't have one and will never probably own one unless tmobile starts carrying them..

but..

that 720p high def camera is pretty impressive.

We have been playing around with Face Time just because it is so strange to have a portable video phone. I haven't even played around with the video and editing, gonna have to make a video of the tank.

I don't have one and will never probably own one unless tmobile starts carrying them..

but..

that 720p high def camera is pretty impressive.

I was told an unlock was released for the 3gs. My buddy has his iphone on tmobile. Jailbroken of course.

problem is you can't use the tmobile 3G internet on a jailbroken/unlocked iphone. It's a different frequency. tmobile is 1700mhz and at&t is 1900mhz. 2G will work but its too slow. imo iphone is useless with no 3G..

I have to wait till Nov to upgrade
photo.jpg

Last edited:
For all of you looking to upgrade, check with the apple store app. Cause I just got my 3GS in December, which means I shouldn't have an upgrade till at least next December, but the apple store is telling me am I eligible for an upgrade. I guess it depends on how much your plan is and other stuff like that but try it you might be surprised! I know I was.

Oh and they pushed back the day that you can buy one in a store till the 29th. I doubt they will run out as they are gonna be selling them in lots of places, like walmart and bestbuy, not just AT&T and apple.

I will buy one if I can sell my 3GS.

I am holding out for the Droid X but dont call me a hater after dropping 600 bucks on my ipad, I love it.

If you dial *new# from your cell phone you will get a text message letting you know if your eligible for an upgrade.

From what I've read as long as you were due at some point in 2010 they will let you upgrade early for phone cost plus an $18.00 upgrade fee.

Also i agree that having this phone on Tmobile is a waste. Having all this data intensive applications on Edge network only isn't worth it in my opinion.

Anyone seeing the Phone hang up issues when holding in your left hand, or the yellowing screen? Just curious how widespread those type of issues are, I still have a few days left to give back my EVO.

Back