OT - It was a hit, it was a bang, it was a smash!

Che

Latitude Eight was a very good time and our host, our good friend Dave Fliger, treated us in superb fashion with a very tasty meal. I don't know how dinner turned into a four hour affair, but hey good times are good times and I am not complaining. (I don't have to work tomorrow; I mean later today.)

Anyhow, went out tonight to visit our fellow reefer's restaurant and had a great time and some really good food. Very, very tasty and I'm kinda a picky eater. If you like Thai, I highly recommend it. I believe the website say's it is BYOB, but they got their liquor license and maybe I had a couple, few, four, four with dinner. Whew, there is nothing like talking poop, monkey hands, and tanks and drunken weddings with fellow reef nerds.

Oh my God, You Killed Kenny (JayReefer), You Bastard!!!

Thanks for the good time folks,

Che

I concur...my curry chicken was delish and the mango w/sweet rice was simple yet refreshing. I'll be going back :)

-JP

I have been wondering what the name of his place was & where it is. Now we gotta try it. Besides, he owes me a frag :)
Frizz

I'll have to go there sometime, my g/f and I love to try new thai places and her parents love thai cuisine

Back