OT- mark up on jet skis

I went to the St. Pete boat show a couple of weeks ago. Barney's had a couple of 08 sellling for new around 8k a piece.. I searched C.L that night found an 08 with 25 hrs on it for 5K. I just cant see a warranty being worth 3-4k.

I went to the St. Pete boat show a couple of weeks ago. Barney's had a couple of 08 selling for new around 8k a piece.. I searched C.L that night found an 08 with 25 hrs on it for 5K. I just cant see a warranty being worth 3-4k.

Ill be hearing from you =) lol

Once you decide on the one you want, call around and see what various dealers will do. When I friends bought theirs many years ago, they ended up driving to a place in the middle of the state, but saved a lot of $$ in doing so.

Just go into it the same as you would a car. If you want the best deal, be prepared to shop around and walk out.

Once you decide on the one you want, call around and see what various dealers will do. When I friends bought theirs many years ago, they ended up driving to a place in the middle of the state, but saved a lot of $$ in doing so.

Just go into it the same as you would a car. If you want the best deal, be prepared to shop around and walk out.

+1

I did too, it is in Sebring. Boats.net.

Not sure if you've ever owned a jetski, but it is a sad day when that warranty expires

Very true. I'd stay away from Seadoo. Yamaha or Kawasaki seem to be more reliable.
I've owned all three brands and Seadoo has cost me the most headaches.
either way gone are the days when jetski's were lightweight and fun. Now they're like 800 lb and cost over 8 grand.
Make sure you buy some type of manufacture backed extended warranty.

Ernie

I know you want newer but, I have a pair of 90 & 91 waverunners on a double trailer for sale for 1200.00

Bob

Back