OT: My Blackberry is dead

gasman059

The OG mad scientist
Anyone in the club knows where I can buy an unlocked BB preferably a newer one at a semi decent price.

I'm with ATT and off course nit time for upgrade yet.

And no i will not use any other device LOL. thx

just go to att and add a line for $9 a month get the phone you want and you will get it at the new phone price discount they will waive all startup fees and wont have to pay the full price they will give you all rebates and discounts and you then just transfer you sim and number to the new phone now you will have the extra $9 a month but it beats paying new phone price and it gives you the phone you want while you are in a contract and doesnt extend the current contract now when your original contract is up you just go month to month with the new phone and have a new phone and are free to leave at any time and if you realy want to be slick wait one month and then drop the other line the one your old phone is on at the $9 a month and you then have your new phone without all the contract bs do it every time a new phone comes out i want works like a charm

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14214172#post14214172 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrx66699
just go to att and add a line for $9 a month get the phone you want and you will get it at the new phone price discount they will waive all startup fees and wont have to pay the full price they will give you all rebates and discounts and you then just transfer you sim and number to the new phone now you will have the extra $9 a month but it beats paying new phone price and it gives you the phone you want while you are in a contract and doesnt extend the current contract now when your original contract is up you just go month to month with the new phone and have a new phone and are free to leave at any time and if you realy want to be slick wait one month and then drop the other line the one your old phone is on at the $9 a month and you then have your new phone without all the contract bs do it every time a new phone comes out i want works like a charm
unfortunately don't work- new line means 2 years on that line so the answer is no since the cancelation fee is 175.:rolleyes:

if need to can go to the att store with you right next to best buy can even show you a copy of transactions if you need to thats where to go and no fees no bs maybe the guy there just is sliding it through but done it for three phones now let me know if you want to go sometime will go with you maybe hit some lfs at same time also on a side note I have a Moto Q im not usin if it can get you by

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14218680#post14218680 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrx66699
if need to can go to the att store with you right next to best buy can even show you a copy of transactions if you need to thats where to go and no fees no bs maybe the guy there just is sliding it through but done it for three phones now let me know if you want to go sometime will go with you maybe hit some lfs at same time also on a side note I have a Moto Q im not usin if it can get you by
LOL THX but the scenarios do not add up meaning if u add another line that line has a 2 year contract that can't be broken, if it is then u paty175 so no advantage there.:confused:

what's wrong with it? look to see if there is anyone near you that repairs cell phones, I had a blackberry that stop charging and found someone to replace the charger receptacle with no problems...

Danny

Manny, I have a friend that owns a Wireless Toyz store. I am waiting for him to call me back in regards to the phone. Give me a call and I will let you know.

954-663-9201

ONE WORD......... iPHONE!!!!!!!!!! Loved Blackberry, tried others after, forget it....but the iphone is definately superior IMHO.

Back