OT: Need a first mate to move a boat from W Palm to Pompano

chuckdallas

Tank Tinkerer
I have a new (to me) boat that is in Riviera Beach. I need to move the boat from West Palm to Pompano. My wife will be at a court date. If you are available, you would drive to New Port Cove Marina on Friday. My wife and I will drive to the same place after dropping my car at the dock in Pompano. After we move the boat, i'll drive you back to your car at New Port Cove Marina.

CoRPS

Big Time Reefer
I'm a first mate but.. dude that's a LONG drive for me. Depending on the size of the boat you can definitely do it alone. Throwing ropes is pretty simple.

chuckdallas

Tank Tinkerer
So Bill, since you have a meeting on Friday, then I'm NOT talking your kind of payment? Seems to me those are two totally different things.

billsreef

Moderator, 10 & Over Club
Premium Member
So Bill, since you have a meeting on Friday, then I'm NOT talking your kind of payment? Seems to me those are two totally different things.

It's called if I didn't have a meeting, I could have been talked into taking a paid day off from work, and gone and played with boats for the price of a meal and beer ;) It's been ages since I've done any boating that would fall under the heading of recreational.