Ot new iPhone 4.0 update

Spssteven

SCRK member
Anyone do the new 4.0 update yet? I did, I'm sad to say the multitasking option isn't super cool. Almost kind of annoying how every app opened goes into the multi taskbar.
Anyone elsesthoughts???

No every time a new iPhone comes out new software update comes out to update the older phones to be like the new one.

just finished reading up on the iphail4... yeah... they're trying to catch up to the droid platform... oh well... droid is going to be the standard OS on smart phones soon... no more windows mobile... kind of wack, but good for HTC... another thing... apple hasn't able to keep the iphake up to date compared to the other phones, so they're going to release it on verizon... next year... lol...

The iPhone walks all over the droid. That's why it sold out of 600 thousand units in less than 24 hours. Droid hasn't hit half that and they have several versions of droids out. Just my oinion.

Droid had a lot of studying to do when their creators were holding ipones in there hands when making the droid. Its ok if the droid has had more functions then the iphone. They will never compare to an iphone, they piggy backed everything and added some new stuff, so what. In the end its just a phone and that they will all continue to get more sophisticated. BUT i should be getting my new iphone in the mail tomorrow :) :) :)

Ok I don't want to start a huge debate, but I don't see why the iphone is any better then the Droid...? Maybe I'm missing something.

It seems like everyone who has an Iphone thinks it is amazing, and talk crap about the Droid. I have had the Droid for sometime now, and I really have nothing but great things to say about it.

Droid had a lot of studying to do when their creators were holding ipones in there hands when making the droid. Its ok if the droid has had more functions then the iphone. They will never compare to an iphone, they piggy backed everything and added some new stuff, so what. In the end its just a phone and that they will all continue to get more sophisticated. BUT i should be getting my new iphone in the mail tomorrow :) :) :)

that makes no sense.

Is the update messing up a lot of peoples phones? My friend just lost everything on hers. I was just about to update but i think ill wait.

iphones are cool, but I dont want to knowingly support a company that uses child labor to make a profit.

I don't know where ur getting the child labor stuff from since iPhones r built on an assembly line. As far as the update some people have problems downloading it due to so many trying to get the update from apples server at the same time

meh...

the iphone4 is a gateway to the iphone 4g that will be out on LTE for verizon next year... so don't get too exited.... and it certainly is not a big step forwards, more like catching up... they did a good job but it's nothing other devices don't have already...

within 6 months you will have HTC phones with 1.5Ghz processors, and dual core by the end of the year... skype for android will be out with video calling over 3g and 4g not just wireless... and in terms of the display, do any of you who like the 4g iphail even know what an IPS panel is...???¿ i am sure you don't which is why they used marketing BS to call it RETINA DISPLAY! to make it sound cool for those who have no clue...

IPS displays are very good for color accuracy, if you calibrate them only... but you don't need a display you can't calibrate on such a small screen... 3.5" is absolutely so tiny it does not make any difference... lol... the good thing is they finally added a higher resolution screen after being behind after 2 years on it, don't you think...???

bottom line if you don't know any better you will think this phone is the best thing ever or if you are a fanboy...

Iphone 4 has the A4 laptop processor in it. Faster than any phone processor around. As far as the iPhone for verizon. Keep dreaming guys. Apple isn't doing business with any company who do business with Microsoft. (droid and HTC platforms) Verizon is the biggest one who does. Also the verizon network won't allow the iPhone to talk and surf the web at the same time.

I'm not the kind of person who gets excited over a cellphone... but the Droid blew me away. It's my phone, GPS, TV, computer, MP3 player - all in one device. Plus I can tether to my laptop to provide internet connection... not sure if that's possible with iPhone.

Back