Ot: Paintball sunday 3/4/12

fishgeeksrus

Anyone interested in playing paintball this Sunday at Paintball Explosion in Dundee (Santa's Village) pbbomb.com. I'd be cool to get a bunch of people involved.

Like them on Facebook and get free entry and discount on paint. Have fun there they have real nice indoor and outdoor.

I recently found my Minimag stuffed in a closet. I haven't shot it since my bachelor party about 8 years ago. As much as I'd like to dust it off, I'm tied up on Sundays. I'll catch you next time, maybe.

This sounds like fun but unfortunately I won't be able to make it. I will probably be at Juggy and Hansy's wedding. ;)

I recently found my Minimag stuffed in a closet. I haven't shot it since my bachelor party about 8 years ago. As much as I'd like to dust it off, I'm tied up on Sundays. I'll catch you next time, maybe.

Speedo, I notice you've updated your sig since the last OT gathering earlier this week. I have to tell you, when Mullet said that I didn't know whether to laugh or run away screaming. :worried:

offtopic-vi.gif

What kind of indoor field do they have? What does a case of paint run?

its a 2011 speedball setup indoor. $85/case Field paint only. Not sure if they ever do a BYOP but I know H2paintball in Holiday Hills, IL does at least once a month.

We are planning on going to H2 around late April or May if anyone wants to plan for that one.

Let me know next time u go, I use to do tournaments so I have a nice marker id let you use. Its in the UP now and wont be home for a bit. Save you some $ for next time A&D

Dave,
We have our own markers. Andrea has a dust red invert mini and I have a BT TM7. Get yours from the UP and come out with us next time.

We'll be there around noon today if anyone is interested.....

Dave,
We have our own markers. Andrea has a dust red invert mini and I have a BT TM7. Get yours from the UP and come out with us next time.

We'll be there around noon today if anyone is interested.....

Is it speedball or wood ball? I rather do speed ball and if it is next time i might have to go. Wish paint wasnt so much damn $, when i use to do tournaments it was like 80$ a case :headwally::headwally:

i love the invert mini i have the gold one and its a beast!!!
im gonna steal your idea of paintball and propose it to my local group of fish guys!
corey

Dave,

Both Paintball Explosion (Dundee) and H2Paintball (Holiday Hills) have speedball fields. H2 does have a BYOP day once a month if you wanted to go really cheap you could buy from walmart for like $30/CASE. They run other deals too... a speedball pass day and a woodsball pass day. I think paint is cheaper if you stick to one type of field. Checkout their websites and facebook pages. lots of info that im sure i missed

Dennis

Back