OT: Paintball?

Anyone on here play? Or interested in trying it some time?

I played some in high school, in the woods with friends. Didn't touch it for 15 years or so, until a few months ago - one of my coworkers is deeply invested in it and got a group from the office to go play a few times earlier this year.

I got hooked, bought a gun, and have been playing once or twice a month since (as if I needed another hobby!). Anyone else on here play? Or interested in playing? IMHO it would make a great social activity for the club. The field I've been playing at does discounted group rates, it ends up being really cheap for a day of good times. If there's interest, maybe we could set up a trip some time this fall, or people could tag along with my work group the next time we play. It's definitely more fun with a bigger group of people you know!

I'll play if you wear this.

351bd6ec3b15a60913061a283d0ef977.jpg

Oh, and I don't use paintballs.....

I'm more of an airsoft fan. In my opinion its grown to a greater popularity than paintball over the last couple of years, and I'm also into the military simulation aspect of it. Should check that out, in the end it is actually cheaper than paintball as well

im down for some paintball, or airsoft! maybe even have everyone throw in a frag, and the winning team gets to split the pot! =) or just play for fun lol either way, im down. I would prob need to get a gun tho, I had a really nice tippman modded when I lived in florida, but when I moved I forgot to take it with me, kinda sucks as I had about 400 into it...ah well

this reminds me of a party i was at one night.one of the guy's there was letting you shoot at him while he ran back and forth at about twenty yards. as i remember he was getting 10 bucks a person. worth every penny,we laughed so hard that night.

I play sometimes. It really really really hurts though!

'everyone checks username to make sure poster is female and no destruction of mancard is required'

(just noticed this is in a club forum, oops, I just check "new posts")

The field I've been playing at is extreme action sports in Baldwinsville (so only really local for the 'cuse crew, definitely out of range for Kimberly :lol: ). I have a group from work going the first or second Saturday in October. Plus I've heard they usually do a giant zombie scenario game the weekend before halloween - if they do it this year I will be going to that, too. Once I have the October date down I'll post again here and see if people want to tag along.

Mark buddy, you're starting to make me nervous... :lol:

Depending on when/where I may be down. Got a moded Impulse that hasn't been fired up in a couple years

Looooove paintball. Did it for my bachelor party too since most of my friends had not yet played. Greatest idea ever. Built myself an autococker back in my collegiate days. Still have it :)

I think i still have my spyder with lots of extra's on it. I used to play with friends in the woods all the time like 15 years ago. It would be fun to get a URS paintball game going lol No showing up in 3" thick winter jackets.

Never played airsoft that was after my time. Does it hurt as bad as a nice cold paintball to some soft skin?

There is Arnold Palmer driving range and mini golf that does both paintball and air soft. Just for an option of other places to play

I think i still have my spyder with lots of extra's on it. I used to play with friends in the woods all the time like 15 years ago. It would be fun to get a URS paintball game going lol No showing up in 3" thick winter jackets.

Never played airsoft that was after my time. Does it hurt as bad as a nice cold paintball to some soft skin?

More of a different hurt and sting to it, even with army camo jacket you'll feel it through all the layers especially if a sniper gets you ;) my guns are shooting around 350-450fps with .20-.25s. Plus nice thing about air soft you can use real steel parts.

Sunday October 7 at EAS in B'ville if anyone is interested. Start around 10 am and play until 3 or 4. $10 field fee plus $15 per bag of paint, includes free air or CO2 and rental if you don't have equipment. It is a pretty fun day for $25. My coworker's softball team and a few of my brothers are coming so it should be a nice big group.

I used to play a ton.... More into speedball than woodsball and scenario type games though. I'm gonna have to check out this zombie themed game though. If your really into that stuff I always go to castle conquest at EMR Paintball. Its a real **** show! Think 1000 attackers with semi auto markers and 250 defenders with pump on what I believe is the biggest castle at any paintball park.

Back