OT - Painter of Pancakes

I was serious not just some OT nonsense! He was in the hospital from it. Now is at how dealing with it.

What happened? I stabbed my finger tip a few months ago and it swelled up to the point I thaught it would explode. How bad off is Jon?

Palytoxin poisoning can be fatal.... I had a drop of nasty that was hiding in a Valonia(sp?) bubble in a zoa colony that when I popped as I used to always do, got into a cut and my entire finger was swollen for 2 days...

Needless to say I dont pop valonia anymore

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15448086#post15448086 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by JPSKI25
I was serious not just some OT nonsense! He was in the hospital from it. Now is at how dealing with it.

Is he ok? You said he was in the hospital, but is he still? I hope he is on the road to recovery. . .

That's actually the reason I haven't gotten any zoa or palys, they seem/could be able to mess you up. I guess I like being the one that messes with the tank not the other way around.

Be careful out there y'all.

Im here, besides being swollen and in some major pain im alive. my face looks like a streched out balloon lol! everyone who knows me knows im allregic to almost everything you can keep in a tank. but yes im ok just at home in bed.

I know you're not supposed to eat them or feed them to your dog. Also, you're not supposed to stab yourself.

Get well soon!

LOL! no i stabbed myself on a vein in my hand (what are the odds of that ehh) only problem was the head of zoa i was fragging was still on the blade!

+1 pics of face. Also, any cuts that may exist. Also a current full tank shot.

What was it like? Did you immediately think, "Oh no!" or did you think "I'll be fine." and try to tough it out at first? What did the docs say when you told them you stabbed yourself with a blade covered in coral? Every time I've been to the emergency room I've had to wait four hours for some condescending doctor to brush off anything I had to say before he gave me antibiotics of some sort or another, what was your experience?

e0debe05.jpg

finnexcoralnew003.jpg

Knobby20Sea20Rod20Eunicea_500_500.jpg

First is my face the day after, Those that know me know im not THAT ugly lol :), second is the finnex and third is everyones fav the knobby sea rod :)

Well once i saw blood i freaked (i already know im alerigic to everything in the tank) nothing happend for about 20 mins then i started to swell up and really freak out called 911 2 min trip to edwards (i live right next to it) and pretty much a day in IC im on a months worth of antibiotcs and a fun assortment of pain pills woo hoo :lol: anyway if you have been trying to reach me im eather asleep cause im in pain or getting drunk with hector :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15453721#post15453721 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jon luciani
everyones fav the knobby sea rod :)
We all know its your GF's favorite, all she talks about is how she really wants one in her tank!

getting drunk with hector :lol:
Where's the invite??????

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15452708#post15452708 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by poo-tang
+2 with some aunt jemima and lots of butter

I think Aunt Jemima and Butter would definately make that face look a little better

:lol: I put your *** to work! I would've torn down my whole bathroom installing that RO! :lmao: Stupid Old *** Plumbing!! That Mexican Beer has a lil Kick to it. :D

Back