OT - Phish Phans?

irky

Any old hipsters on this board?
Pretty sad Chi is the only venue not sold out this summer?!?!
Got my tix can not wait for the show!

Rizup

I went to the show at Alpine last tour. Was a great time and I would like to go again, but not sure its going to happen this year. I was hoping to make it to The Dead show too, but didn't get tickets for that either :(

PSam

Got tix for Toyota park & both alpine. I considered deer creek too, but I think that's a bit much for me now...

They sound good right now. Those 3 Hampton nights were pretty sick. Can't wait...!

irky

No doubt Hampton was nice 04 was some what of a let down good to hear they have groove back in them. That is sweet I love Alpine as my friends and I are old now its harder to get away for strings of shows... Good to hear some fellow fans are on this board....

aiko670

I'm old and Lame now. I haven't seen Phish in ages.

I did however almost get arrested at the WSP show last year at the Chicago Theater.

Ramble On Rose

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14842032#post14842032 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Rizup
I was hoping to make it to The Dead show too, but didn't get tickets for that either :(
Those tickets were some BS... I got in right away and the only thing available was the last row. Oh well, what are you gonna do...

I'm not a huge Phish phan, but I like Trey as a guitarist a lot. I'm more a Dead and DMB guy. Heading out to Alpine and Deer creek for DMB this summer. Nothing like a few days of camping and fun. Phish or whoever you are into its always a blast at those places.

Rizup

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14845199#post14845199 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ramble On Rose
Those tickets were some BS... I got in right away and the only thing available was the last row. Oh well, what are you gonna do...

I'm not a huge Phish phan, but I like Trey as a guitarist a lot. I'm more a Dead and DMB guy. Heading out to Alpine and Deer creek for DMB this summer. Nothing like a few days of camping and fun. Phish or whoever you are into its always a blast at those places.

I hear ya. I am still hoping to get tickets one way or another, but we'll see. I haven't seen DMB in several years. I was pretty upset to hear about LeRoi, as I am a sax player myself and really enjoyed him. I also am more of a Dead fan myself but Phish was a good time and I would go again for sure!