OT:question! ! !

rob1991

ok so i am about to do my laundry, and i totally forgot haha any one know if blacks are cold or hot? and what kinda cycle they need??? i have like $300 sweaters in there so i dont want to mess them up lol!

oh and do you use the softner stuff?? or is that just for towels? i am so inept at doing laundry!

Check the labels.
I would wash in cold water normal cycle and softener that's up to u, I would use it. Black seems to fade the fastest. Wash when needed. My 2 cents but I don't wash anything:)

haha thanks! i think imma check the labels they say cold water, so i guess i'll go with that!

Whites = hot + bleach, regular cycle
Dark colors = warm, regular cycle
Bright colors = cold. regular cycle
Sweaters and other delicates, gentle cycle

for dark clothes use Woolite Dark, it keeps things from fading (don't use it on lighter colors though, it'll turn them gray)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14208281#post14208281 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Reefugee
What do you do when you have a white sweater with dark and bright colors on it? ;-)
This is beginning laundry (LAU-01).
For the above information you must take the upper lever classes (LAU-201, & LAU-400) where
mixed colors and hard to clean stains are discussed.
In the future, please don't cloud the question at hand with "Advanced Housewife" material.

well there you go...the things we learn on rc. bet that takes practice though...looked to easy.

Back