OT: recipe for bumblebee tuna?

brad2048

I'm on the poor mans diet for the week and bought 8 cans of bumble bee tuna lol. I've never thrown it together before and wanted to know what other people add to it for their sandwiches and whatnot?

Well, the key to living on tuna is variety.

One day, try it with a little ranch dressing.

Another day, try it with some mustard (Dijon or yellow work, just go easy on it)

My favorite is tuna with a little mayo on some crackers, then sprinkle a little curry on top. Tasty.

i use this recipe per 2 large cans(usually albacore):

3 large spoonfulls of mayo(your brand but not miracle whip)
2 tbsp sweet relish
1 tbsp yellow mustard
1/2 tomato (small chopped cubes)
1/2 cup nachos (lime goes great)
1/2 tsp lime juice if no lime nachos
cayenne pepper to taste

ENJOY

Be sure to strain and rinse it thoroughly, to remove all phosphates. Combine contents in a food processor with mysis, cyclopeez, chopped squid... My bad, is this for you? Lol

toast, tuna, hot sauce, simple.

some miracle whip, salt pepper, and slice up some celery, put on english muffin and under broiler. Put cheese on top and back under broiler to melt cheese.

honestly, if I want to be lazy, which is a common occurrence on Sundays during NFL season, I usually throw a can in a bowl with 1-2 spoonfuls of mayo and an equal amount of relish. Stir it up, and grab a dozen or so sticks of celery and BOOM! 45second dip which isn't half bad for ya.

My all time favorite is with spicy BBQ sauce! I mix it all together and put it on a sandwich and I swear it tastes just like pulled pork.

1 can about a cup of miracle whip relish smoosh, mix and put on toast or regular bread, nom nom nom

Tuna mac- 1 can of tuna, 1 box of delux mac-n-cheese cook mix together viola 3 bucks 2 meals, or one if your hungry

Tuna helper- box-o-helper and tuna. 3 bucks 2 meals 1 if hungry or after drinking all day and got munchies

cheap snack- saltine, cheese miracle whip, breack cheese square into 4 add miracle whip on cracker and cheese on top, nom nom nom- one of my favorites growing up.

Ramen noodles nom nom nom

Al bundy sammich, tang and bread lol

totinos party pizza's 10 for 10. cant go wrong, add extra cheese throw in oven while heating when it gets to 440 degrees pull out and nom nom nom

need more?

This might sound nasty but I like a can of tuna and a small can of crushed pinapples mixed together.

If you don't like or get sick of the tuna taste the pinapple juice makes it better....well..................I like it. :D

Back