OT - Sniffing Glue

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovereefs1

OT Engineer
So... I started plumbing my new Pico tanks a few hours ago.
I began the project feeling almost normal, I'd say about like this:
sniffing2.jpg

I'm currently at about the 4 hour mark. The primer and PVC cement is starting to take its effect. I believe this is a little more representative of my current state:
sniffing-glue.jpg

I still have a couple more hours of priming/gluing to go. I am gonna go for broke and try to blow right through this stage:
dk.jpg

And go for the full blown Cocaine Squirrel:
cs.jpg

Updates to come...

sniffing-glue.jpg
Surely you mustn't be serious!

Primer smells best when spilled in a poorly ventilated, tightly enclosed environment.

Oh how I love the smell of primer and cement!
Plumbed Svizzles tank Thursday!
Jolly good time

Great seeing some of the old school people posting !!!!!

Tire smoke and race fuel....... Yay

No doubt. Good to see the band back together. Now we all need to have an OT gathering and tie one on, then go post some fun stuff for Larry to read. You know, for old times' sake. :)

On a side note, Doug, does that car run yet? :uzi:

Update:
Gotta love the Cocaine Squirrel! I finally finished the gluing (for now) at 4:30 am that morning. RC was doing backups so I couldn't post my update and just ended up passing out. I had to work the next morning. I think I fried several of the few remaining brain cells I have... but it's well worth it!
Onto the next stage...
I've been rinsing sand for a couple of hours now and still have lots more to go! I may need to have Tonya give me a manicure when I'm done with this. My hands are looking/feeling kinda rough. I wish there was an easier way to do this... :(

+1 For loving the odor of burning rubber and race fuel! ;)

personally, i like the smell of magic markers. sometimes at work, i yank off the cap and inhale deeply. i hate it when i get busted walking around with a green ring around my nostrils. :angryfire:

God I miss threads like this :celeb3:
Random OT crew threads are the best. Its become a hobby of mine to try to guess how long the post will remain until closed. GOOD TIMES.

I agree with krunchy we do need a good OT get together.

Update:
Gotta love the Cocaine Squirrel! I finally finished the gluing (for now) at 4:30 am that morning. RC was doing backups so I couldn't post my update and just ended up passing out. I had to work the next morning. I think I fried several of the few remaining brain cells I have... but it's well worth it!
Onto the next stage...
I've been rinsing sand for a couple of hours now and still have lots more to go! I may need to have Tonya give me a manicure when I'm done with this. My hands are looking/feeling kinda rough. I wish there was an easier way to do this... :(

+1 For loving the odor of burning rubber and race fuel! ;)

Pics or it didn't happen!
worthless-wo-pic.gif

personally, i like the smell of magic markers. sometimes at work, i yank off the cap and inhale deeply. i hate it when i get busted walking around with a green ring around my nostrils. :angryfire:

Oh man, remind me of what hospital you work in so I can make sure to stay there the next time I'm ill! Marker sniffing nurses sounds like a party to me! :beer:

Juggs, the white out is good too

Oh yeah... definitely have to get the name of that hospital.

I agree with krunchy

Doesn't everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back