OT sorta -- need fridge/freezer

ladyfsu

I don't know why I didn't ask you guys about this before.

Our fridge/freezer broke here at school back in Dec. It keeps all of our food for the tanks. We 've been keeping some of it in a tiny fridge without a real freezer so nothing ever stays frozen (and so our room is almost always VERY stinky). We lost quite a bit of food recently (just ask Playaa) because it got unplugged. I keep lots of the stuff at home and try to remember to bring it in.

Anyways, if anyone knows of one around that is SUPER cheap or free, please let me know.

Thanks,
Laine

Hi Laine:

I contacted a guy on craigs list last week for a fridge he was offering for $20, I didn't ask it's condition but he said it runs well. He happened to email me this moring to say he still had it. Email him at the address below and see if that will work for you. (I didn't see his ad there anymore)

--- he wrote ---
Yes I do and we are located in Port Richey in Jasmine lakes, tell me when you would like to come and I will give you exact directions

sale-317942602@craigslist.org

small fridge.

small fridge.

If you haven't bought one already, I have a smaller one that has a freezer in it you can have for free. I forgot we had one in the garage we don't use. (Looks like a safe) I had it on craigs list myself but forgot the guy didn't come pick it up! You have have it if you still need one?

fridge3b.jpg

fridge2b.jpg

Back