OT: Survey for School Project, Mind helping a bit?

cody6766

Super Best Friends!
Premium Member
I have to do some research for a project I'm working on for an English class. Could you copy and paste this survey into your post with the corresponding answer selected? If you'd rather not have everyone here see your answers feel free to PM me or email me.

No need for debate, just the answers. Also, if this thread is inappropriate in any way then I apologize in advance. It seems innocent enough so long as the debate is kept out of it.

Thanks a lot guys!

What is your opinion of gene therapy used for preventing or treating genetic diseases in people after birth?
Favorable Indifferent Unfavorable

What is your opinion of gene therapy used for preventing genetic diseases in the womb?

What is your opinion of gene therapy used to correct abnormalities in human sperm and egg cells before fertilization?

What is your opinion of legislation preventing genetic research by the private sector for disease prevention or treatment?

What is your opinion of legislation preventing federally funded genetic research for disease prevention or treatment?

What is your opinion of human genetic research for medical purposes IN GENERAL ?

What is your opinion of the use of adult stem cells for medical genetic research?

What is your opinion of the use of embryonic stem cells collected at hospitals for medical genetic research?

What is your opinion of the use of embryonic stem cells collected from abortion clinics for medical genetic research?

What is your opinion of the creation of human tissue and organ farms for transplant purposes?

What is your educational background?
Medical Science Plant/Animal Biology Chemistry Engineering Liberal Arts Business High School Other (please specify)

What is the highest level of education you have completed?
High School College: Freshman Sophomore Junior Senior Masters/Graduate Doctorate

Cody,

If you want to do this, have people email you the answers. The forum is for reef related things. Many people get notifications of new posts in the forum and come to the site to read the reef related questions/comments.

There is a "lounge" on teh COMAS site you can use also.

Dont mean to be a bore, but lets keep this for reef related discussions please.

Paul.

Last edited:
sounds fair. If you see this and want to help out just shoot me a PM or email. You can email me through the board.

Back