ot- thank living sea's

Re: ot- thank living sea's

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14181227#post14181227 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 69beetle69
i love give thanks to living sea's presentation yesturday. love the fragging. that was some thing new to me, also the glueing of my fingers.

It was a great meeting and CMAS appreciates Mike and Erin for hosting this club event and putting on a terriffic fragging demo! :)

For those of you who choose to use a thank you thread as an excuse to bash the sponsor for something totally unrelated, its definitely not constructive!

Thank you to Living Seas and to all of the CMAS LFS sponsors. We appreciate your support!

Boyd ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14190350#post14190350 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Oblivionis
I bought a green carpet anemone about 10 inches in diameter from them about a month and a half ago for $99 and it is still doing great.

Congrats they are hard to keep or find one that will survive the shipping process.

$99 is a fair price. I have bought some things from them but only the ones that dont carry the boutique price tag. I wounder why they thought this on was worth $200 more?

Bill

i really like the girl with glasses that works there.She is always cheery, very helpful, and gives me advice on what fish wouldn't be right for my tank. i sometimes ask her to pick the best fish or coral if i cant make up my mind on which one to get and they all worked out great.. i don't like the other employees.they come off condescending, so i just wait until she's free.

Lmecher~ You are more than welcome to put up a thread bashing the store. Please don't ruin someone elses thank you thread. Yes this is a forum and express your opinions, JUST DO IT IN YOUR OWN "I HATE LIVING SEA" THEAD!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14195560#post14195560 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by skunkmere
i really like the girl with glasses that works there.She is always cheery, very helpful, and gives me advice on what fish wouldn't be right for my tank. i sometimes ask her to pick the best fish or coral if i cant make up my mind on which one to get and they all worked out great.. i don't like the other employees.they come off condescending, so i just wait until she's free.

and you ask for the cold snails in the top tank to huh :eek1: :eek1:

I think she's a marine biologist. She is quite helpful not the typical person you find in retail.

Bill

Back