ot: Wicked - a New Musical

gunnwong

My girlfriend want to go see this, have any one go see them before? How is it?
Any coupon or promotion code for ticket master would be great.
Thanks

It's not bad. I think it's a lot better when you have read the wizard of oz or at least know the storyline. There's a lot of inside jokes and phrases that only people who knows the story well would know. I think it's a good experience and you don't need to sit too close to enjoy the show. Def a good musical to watch in la.

From what I hear if you wanna see the show anytime soon you better buy tickets now..

I think it still sells out every single night.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13627033#post13627033 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gunnwong
I search the ticket master there a lot of seat, even one for this tuesday

WOW, i guess it really died off lately !

Not long ago it was still pretty hard to get tickets. Good news for you then :)

Try This. it might work

Use code FALL12 when you ORDER ONLINE Or call 213-365-3500

* Offer is valid on select top priced seats only and subject to availability. Not valid on previously purchased tickets and may not be combined with any other offer. Customary Ticketmaster fees and a $2.50 facility restoration fee apply. No Refunds. No Exchanges. Offer subject to change without notice. 12 ticket limit. Offer expires 10/31/08

My GF and I went to see this a couple of months back. It was well made. It had lots of special effects I didn't think a live performance can pull of.

Dang that is a great find for the 45% off. Wish I had known about it when my friends and I went 2 weeks ago.

My suggestion is to spend more money and get the closer seats to the stage. Even $70 is still a decent amount of money so you might as well spend the extra $30 to have a nice experience.

Saw it twice a while back. I heard it's not as good since the original girl(s) have moved on to bigger and better things. Still highly recommended, though.

I've seen it 3 times because my 8 year old daughter loves it. We sat in 3 different locations and defintely sitting as near as possible is best. You can see their facial expressions; it makes a difference.

As far as specials go, they have a daily raffle for $40. They pick 25 names and each will get 2 tickets somewhere in the first 3 rows. If your name doesn't get picked, you can still use the $40 to buy tickets somewhere in the orchestra level. I think orchestra is somwhere in the $90 range.

Not one of the best that I've seen but it is good to see. Enjoy!

Great show but I would try to avoid the front side seats. Me and my gf sat there and our view was obstructed a good bit because of giant stage ladder thing. Try to get the somewhere in the center, even the side center is ok. Just not the seats on the outside of the far aisles.

Back