OT: WTB praying mantis local anyoneknow of any shops?

JMCAquarium

They are among us!!
Always wanted a mantis and gosh darn it im gonna get me one. So with that is there any pet shops around that sell diffrent breeds of mantis or am i stuck with online only type deals? Thanks.

Wait, you want a praying mantis like the insect or you want a Mantis shrimp, the awsomesauce destroyer of the that's cuter then piles of puppies.

I miss you Googly the destroyer. He was a lover AND a fighter.

I'll be turning my garden this weekend for winter crops. I sometimes find one or two praying mantis. Would you want one of these if I find one?

Wait, you want a praying mantis like the insect or you want a Mantis shrimp, the awsomesauce destroyer of the that's cuter then piles of puppies.

I miss you Googly the destroyer. He was a lover AND a fighter.

Pardon me while i wipe a tear away "RIP" Googly

Yes an Insect praying mantis I've always had a love for them had one that lived in my house doe 2 months once he'd eat the huge black ants that cruise the back patio sadly one day after two months of always being there he was gone.

They come in all shapes and sizes and thecolors are epic.

Weyrman that is a killer offer but i'm heading out of state on the 22nd and wont be back until the 12th so no one could care for him properly. But if you do find one if not to much trouble snap a cell phone pic and text it to me ?
623-225-0067
I like to the resident colors

Talwen BTW thanks for the heads up im calling them right now to see if they get juvy's in or cysts and i have to hatch them myself.

They are the coolest bug! I'm always rescuing them from my carport, mostly babies.
They are the best bug for gardens!
6zraj4.jpg

They are the coolest bug! I'm always rescuing them from my carport, mostly babies.
They are the best bug for gardens!
6zraj4.jpg

They are awsome !!! shame they only live 6-8 months very few live longer.

Bummer im always finding gecko's on my car port havent seen a mantic in prob two years. Had 14 gecko's on the carport two nights ago was counting while i enjoyed the night air.

Was watching on youtube the other day a mantis hunting a humming bird....yep he got the little **** and ate him too.

sweetness ill be out of town until the 12th but when im back if the guy at elgin nursery cant hook me up ill def take u up on that offer man. Ty

Back