Other Hobbies beside Reef keeping...

High Power Rocketry!! There is no other feeling like sending something you've made or have helped make up 20,000 to 30,000 ft in a matter of seconds! Quading, shooting and hiking.

WoW... lol Reading, college simply because its a forced hobby! lol horseback riding.. but not very much since the winter set it.. It'll pick back up though once it warms up.

I used to be really into lifting weights. I got lazy and stopped for a while, but I always tell myself I'm going to go back! I love cooking, especially BBQing. I love fishing, though I don't do it much anymore. I love drinking beer with friends, and other less legal forms of getting intoxicated. I love watching movies, especially when they are free. I kinda sorta like going to class. Some days I love it and others I'd rather eat a hot bullet. I love taking pictures but my digital camera is kind of lame. I have a Canon Rebel Ti but it's film so it doesn't get used very often. I have a vegetable garden that I've been neglecting lately. And I know it's directly related, but I love fragging and trading corals :)

Aside from keeping fish, I also keep a cornsnake. I scuba dive regularly and play guitar. I'm also into sketching and photography. I'm very much an amateur photographer though... just got a canon 30D in December.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14703709#post14703709 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bsmith22
Who has time for another hobby?? LOL This one comsumes me!

I feel the same way sometimes.

I stop tinkering with my tanks to watch hockey, mma, and anime(subtitled, direct from japan). I fish as often as I can.

I am also a magician. In fact I believe I can say I am the best unpaid magician on my side of the street. :p

Reef keeping is a hobby!? And here I thought I had a second job!

JK ..... Home theater(another expensive hobby) and Mets baseball (another frustrating hobby). Hey... I just realized something...I'm a masochist!

Astronomy with my ETX-125PE. Playing my Petrucci guitar, drums when I feel like it. BBall and weightlifting, watching Mets, Spurs, Dolphins, and college bball. I like a little of everything, never enough time though!

Back