other hobbies?

jefathome

So in addition to reefing, what are you guys into?

I like to mountain bike and I like knives.

Here is my latest.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 1
other hobbies?

I like to lift weights in my home gym. Been out of it for a few weeks due to sudden sciatic nerve pain. But that's my main hobby.

I'm also an avid NBA fan. Watch and play a ton of basketball and also fantasy basketball.

Baseball as well
7a8514d8f28123f0a11e9faa28731942.jpg

So in addition to reefing, what are you guys into?

I like to mountain bike and I like knives.

Here is my latest.

That is a sick knife. Do you make knives for customers as well?

I'd be down to put in an order lol!

Cooking is #1 for me... than reefs, classic street rods, shooting and fishing, volunteering with senior citizens....

I've always wondered what other random stuff reef people are into.

I do freedive spearfishing, Jiu Jitsu, and write code for random programs and apps.

49ers (ugh.....)
And comics... comics were such a pain. Gotta bag and board and store them after you read them. Finally my kids got old enough that I started paying them to bag and board them for me. And then came collected editions/Omnibuses. So I've been buying/collecting those big hard cover collections for the past year. Awesome time to be a comics fan.

Other than reef's?
Custom woodworking. Built several stands that are floating around here on RC. ;)

Building custom Bikes and/or hotrods.

Current project, '73 K5 Blazer pre runner.

Garden scale trains and scratch building them and buildings for them.

Being part of the Baja Fools Pit support for Rob Maccharren's Rock Star Trophy Truck.

Dodgers and baseball in general (especially watching my son), getting into FW planted, fishing, grilling, smoking foods and cooking

Wow I had no idea that for some people keeping a reef tank was their least expensive hobby lol, you guys are into some awesome stuff!

Back