Pacific coast imports 2.5hp chiller, Possibly 2500g rated skimmer available for sale.

nitrodude

I had deposits left on these items and were not picked up. The chiller the buyer told me he unfortunately has to back out. The skimmer I am giving the buyer til the morning to figure out if he can pick this up or not. I just need the space back soon.

So for sale today, Is a 2.5hp pacific coast imports c-2500 chiller. This chiller is new old stock. I got this from a wholesaler who closed up shop, He ran these chillers on his systems and kept this as a spare in case the ones he used ever died, Fortunately for him they never did, So this one has just sat unused in storage. It was in the original box when I got it, I cut the straps and tape open myself to get pics for last buyer as the box was pretty rough I tossed it. This has never been wired or hooked to water. Its a 220v unit, Ready to chill a ridiculous amount of water. Those of you with huge systems, Or stores-Get ready for that summertime heat! Be prepared. Asking $1,000. Retail was $2800

I am not sure if the skimmer is available yet-I will update tomorrow evening. But it is a huge 6' tall aqua medic turbo flotor recirculating skimmer rated for 2500 gallons. Its massive. To put it in perspective, The cup alone on this thing dwarfs a 5 gallon bucket.
This isnt an old school downdraft skimmer.
This is a monster commercial unit similar in style to the RK2's, Except with a clear acrylic body instead of the cheaper white plastic bodies.
I had 2 of these units, I sold one that was ready to use.
This one will need a pump and mazzei air injector. I have the model number for the injector, Which is currently available online for about $75.
The pump that was used on the other skimmer was a dolphin amp master 3200, I figure a similar flow/pressure pump would be sufficient to run this beast. It is a recirculating design, So you would need to also supply it with water.
I believe I have a used amp master 3200 pump laying around-As its unknown condition I will say I would at a minimum reseal and oil it before use.

Aqua medic rated this skimmer at 2500 gallons! Great for a store, wholesaler, or supersize tank owner!

I will post a price on the skimmer tomorrow if it becomes available.

I have pics of both the skimmer and the chiller, PM me a contact number and I will get them to you.

Thanks!

Back