Paging Fliger..a newspaper star!!

azlivingreef

Fliger,

I see you are a arizona republic star. Great write up in the paper today regarding your restaurant. I wish you all the great success you and your family deserve. Thanks for being a great model reefer to us arizonans and a great business man

azlivingreef

Wow what a bunch of haters in that article! Wish I knew if he is open for lunch. He's real close to work...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12880677#post12880677 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Philwd
Wow what a bunch of haters in that article! Wish I knew if he is open for lunch. He's real close to work...

pretty typical for the az central crowd.
I remember reading the comments on an article a month or so back where a guy was killed on one of the freeways... most of the comments were people complaining that it made their commute tough that morning. It was surreal to say the least.

His website has menus and hours. I believe it said they were open for lunch. The link is in an OT thread started by Che. The restaurant is called Latitude 8.

Anyone want to have a FRAG outing for Fligers place? I really want to try it,... I can get it together maybe sometime this month??? LMK who all would be interested and I will get the details put together.

See what happens when you're gone for too long? You miss all the cool news!

Congrats David! I hope your restaurant is successful!

If I'm ever way down there in North Tucson, I'll stop by! :)

Crystal

A FRAG outing sounds like an awesome idea. Jules and I would be down for that. We live really close too if you needed a hand organizing or anything.

CONGRATS FLIGGER .. WAY TO GO!! I am inpressed!! A true master of proving that if you don't take risks then your not living .

CHERRY GLAZED DUCK
with
WILD MUSHROOM RISOTTO, GRILLED SQUASH

yummy I'm up for a meeting at Davids I doubt he'll let corals in though as this seems to be a "nicer type" sit down eatery.
But even still I'd be up for it to try the Duck I love Duck

Congrats David! Though I still think you should have opened closer to where I live, we need good restaurants here in Las Sendas! :)
Michelle and I will be by after our summer vacation to try it for certain! I can't wait!

Rich

Ok, I am going there for a business lunch tomorrow.

I am hopeful to find a baby Anglerfish while in town too.

. . . da Artsy Cube is almost stocked.
Cheers

Awesome food and a great atmosphere. We enjoyed lunch. Presentation ws superb! Plates and silver are a joy to eat on, and service was spectacular (it helps that we all know David :) )

The lunch special is a great treat.
You get your choice of salad (pick of 2), choice of entree (pick from 3), choice of dessert (pick of 2) and a drink for $11. You can get the Thai Iced tea for an extra buck. That was my choice.

I highly recommend trying the mango with sweet rice dessert. The rice is soft, slightly warm and topped with a drizzle of coconut cream sauce. WOW! The mango is a nice compliment to the coconut cream.

Thanks David! We will be back:thumbsup:

Back