Painting back of tank same color as wall behind the tank????

Curious if anyone has painted the back of a tank the same color as the wall behind the tank???

I LOVE the look of rimless tanks with clear glass backs.

I have a gray wall. Curious if painting the back of the tank the same gray color would make it look like the back wall is just glass. The paint, however, would let you hide all of the plumbing.

Thoughts? Anyone done this? I would love photos?

It will be a rimless tank so I was planning to keep the back of the tank clean. I would paint it on the outside so I could still clean the back wall.

Curious if anyone has painted the back of a tank the same color as the wall behind the tank???

I LOVE the look of rimless tanks with clear glass backs.

I have a gray wall. Curious if painting the back of the tank the same gray color would make it look like the back wall is just glass. The paint, however, would let you hide all of the plumbing.

Thoughts? Anyone done this? I would love photos?

Won't you see the grey wall through the rear clear glass panel?

I like the idea. I say go for it. Just don't repaint the interior of your house for a long time. LOL

Totally go for it. I painted my plumbing black to make it look sharp, hoping the wife would be cooler with the upgrade if it wasn't exposed white PVC.

First thing my wife said was, "Why didn't you just paint it the same color as the living room wall?"

Back