Pajama Cardinalfish for Sale

djfrankie

In Memoriam
I will be tearing down my tank soon to do some aquascaping and have a group of 6 of these guys that I want to sell.

They carry eggs almost monthly, but have never been able to breed any. One of the males is carrying eggs right now as I type this and it becomes excellent coral food since the eggs are released in larval form.

Anyways, I'm selling them for $7 each and will have to be locally picked up.

Let me know if this a good price for them as well. Trades are also welcome (corals not fish).

I've had them for about 3 years since I moved into my new place and eat all kinds of food.

They won't be ready to be picked up until next week.

Thanks,
djfrankie

Hey DJ I'll take four. Two for my frag tank and two for my display. I've got a frag tank full of frags you can pick from or cash is fine too. Let me know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11686918#post11686918 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by compulou
Hey DJ I'll take four. Two for my frag tank and two for my display. I've got a frag tank full of frags you can pick from or cash is fine too. Let me know.

Sounds good...will send you a pm next week when they're ready.

Thanks,
djfrankie

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11688264#post11688264 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by pedromatic
That's a gorgeous trigger in your avatar, frankie. What kind is it?

It's a crosshatch...beautiful indeed and great attitudes :)

djfrankie

Cool, just let me know.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11688099#post11688099 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by djfrankie
Sounds good...will send you a pm next week when they're ready.

Thanks,
djfrankie

Back