Par38 Mount

Nwest

I picked up a little frag tank last night at Ecoreef after Brians and have a Par38 bulb I want to run over it. Its a rimless tank and would like to put a gooseneck on it to hold the bulb.

Anyone have one laying around or know where I can get one from or have a better mounting solution?

I got a nice looking clamp on light at Lowes. Not the metal ones but a black plastic one. I took a block of wood and fastened a 1x2 board onto it and clamped the light onto it. I wrapped all the wood with rope and set it beside the tank. It looks like a factory made one .Also you can adjust the height you need before putting the rope on it.

I got a nice looking clamp on light at Lowes. Not the metal ones but a black plastic one. I took a block of wood and fastened a 1x2 board onto it and clamped the light onto it. I wrapped all the wood with rope and set it beside the tank. It looks like a factory made one .Also you can adjust the height you need before putting the rope on it.

Picture please

IMG_1314.jpg
This is a pic of the lamp. Sorry for being sideways.

Which PAR38 bulb are you using, are you happy with the color? I am looking at getting one for a 16" x 4" by 5" deep frag tank

Back