Parade of reefs is back!!!

aquainas

To all of you old timers who recall the good times had touring members' tanks back in the day... The AZ FRAG board is excited to announce the re-incarnation of this awesome reef club activity!

Who can volunteer:
Any member of the group can volunteer as a host.

What we do:

Members are invited to volunteer host a gathering at their residence to showcase their reef tank, share ideas, trade equipment, frags or just mingle with others in a more "relaxed" environment.

When:
We are shooting for the weekend following a FRAG or PROP meeting. Easy time frame to remember, and it gives members an opportunity to follow up with one another regarding a trade you missed at the meeting or just hook up again and speak reef!

Where:
This next gathering will be held this Sunday the 24th at my humble abode where you'll be treated to 16sq ft of reef-scape, snacks, and a raffle of a sweet new product from our friends at Spectrapure. Members are encouraged to arrive by 6, tour starts at 6:30pm!

How to RSVP:
Post your name and RC handle along with your +1's if you wish to join us!
I will pm you directions. Make sure to clear your inbox.

Fine print:

You can certainly BYOB
Gentlemen where nice socks:)

Let's have some fun!
Shane,
AZ FRAG Vice President.

zibba

Very cool, I'll be there! Eric (zibba).

If anyone would like to carpool from N. Phoenix, let me know!

lostmyz

damn its this weekend???? poo!!! i have to leave phoenix this sunday at like 5 for tucson.... wahhhhhh i wanted to see everyones tanks!

lostmyz

Someone should umm... video tape the whole thing and post it on youtube!!! I wanna see all the beauties!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Lofty

Family Friendly, I assume?... My 6 year old son and I would love to come... Wife... maybe not so much.... but I need to clear the late night for the boy with the boss.... it's a school night you know ;-)

azjohnny

damn its this weekend???? poo!!! i have to leave phoenix this sunday at like 5 for tucson.... wahhhhhh i wanted to see everyones tanks!

While in Tucson be sure to go to Lindys on 4th ave. if you are up for a challenge and the possibility of a free burger try the OMFG burger

The Donkey Punch is my fav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lostmyz

While in Tucson be sure to go to Lindys on 4th ave. if you are up for a challenge and the possibility of a free burger try the OMFG burger

The Donkey Punch is my fav

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been there a few yrs ago its pretty good.

aquainas

Family Friendly, I assume?... My 6 year old son and I would love to come... Wife... maybe not so much.... but I need to clear the late night for the boy with the boss.... it's a school night you know ;-)

You are more than welcome.

aquainas

OK you guys have till 7pm tonight!
So far I have:

M-Six Hundred - Mark
Eric (zibba)
Frick Jason
Greg pescado racing +1
Azjohnny- John possibly +1

areucrazy

This looks like fun! Id love to see this tank. Are you really allll the way in Maricopa??? I bet it would be 50 bucks in gas for me....