Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Nanook

Ancient Eskimo Legend
Staff member
RC Mod
Just got a chance to look at our schedule and Thursday, August 1st is the day. Be there or be square:beer:

Looking forward to a great time with the SLASH regulars and newcomers to the club. For folks that haven't been here, we have a pool, so bring a suit if you want to get wet. I'll have plenty of Jamaican Jerk chicken wings and various other grillables. Feel free to bring a side dish or desert if you want, but don't feel obligated. We can start anytime after noon and stay as late as you want:jester:

Last edited:
I'm so in. You throw pool parties...
2ca00400bb573b2bafd6783feb446bb2_zpsd41fdc0c.jpg

Looks like I will have to take off on the 28th. Won't miss it this time around! What time do you plan on starting this thing

Well, being the knucklehead I am, when I said WE, I didn't include Ann very well:facepalm: She isn't able to be there that night, so I'm going to reschedule so my hostess can be here to enjoy the night too.

So, new date is Thursday, August 1st!!

haha its not a party is she isnt going to be able to. august 1st it is!

She was out of town on the 27th and I didn't remember:headwally:

It is definitely funner having Mrs. Nook here for the party, so the reschedule was necessary. I would have scheduled it sooner, but I am working a lot of extra shifts and August 1st is the first chance it will work for me.

Well, being the knucklehead I am, when I said WE, I didn't include Ann very well:facepalm: She isn't able to be there that night, so I'm going to reschedule so my hostess can be here to enjoy the night too.

So, new date is Thursday, August 1st!!

:dance::dance: Ya! I like that date better. The Mrs will be happy we can go now. :dance::dance:

Back