Pennsylvania LFS (saltwater) data in one page. Your help and support is appreciated

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
There are many reefers that would like to know of saltwater stores in certain areas of PA. We need to know if there are any stores that carry saltwater products and livestock. If you know of a store in your area, please give us the name, address, and phone number. We would also like as much information as you can give us for each store. We will be doing a map that will show you the stores in each county. The map will divide the state to 8 sections (red, blue, green, and brown). Each section will then be divided into North and South. We will be traveling to some of the stores. We also are hoping to be able to give GPS locations for those who use GPS. If you can provide any pictures, they would also be very helpful. This should be a very educational link. Your help to make this come alive is greatly appreciated.
Here is an example of what I can do for my area:
Lycoming County (green north area on map)

1: Animal Specialties.
Basin Street Shopping Center
201 Basin St # 11,
Williamsport, PA 17701
(570) 322-9755 • Fax: (570) 322-9755
Big 150 gallon show aquarium with tons of xenias, star polyps, few LPS corals, Fish systems have fish name and the arrival date. Will have pictures soon. They also have fresh water section, small animals and birds. There is a small grooming section too.
No website

This was an example and I will have more information about the store once the project is done.

Thank you for your help and hope we all can gain from this project.

REEFNEST PA LFS Project

Suggestions are always welcome. I will be checking this thread and will add the feedbacks to my big map as soon as I get it. There will be alot of traveling soon and we hope everybody can contribute with as much help as they can.

Reefcentral thread link will be in the project page for those who visit the page and want to discuss the project.

Next one will be
REEFNEST NJ LFS project

REEFNEST NY LFS project

:D
pamap1.jpg

Last edited:
Back