Pennsylvania LFS (saltwater) data in one page..

zooqi

Dr. Zooqi
Premium Member
I have seen maps where there are few stores in them. I think is time we put something nice together for all PA reefers. I will work on it and will have to devide the state to sections and see if we can find some help from those areas to give us some info about saltwater stores there. I will work on it today and will post it later. This should be a good reference for everybody. We also will make trips to some of those areas to get some pictures to post them too.

Great, glad to hear it! I make the trip to Pittsburgh twice a year and have yet to find a saltwater LFS.

We visited the "visitors/convention bureau" located in downtown Pittsburg inquiring about LFS last spring. They did not have any information and they also asked the locals as they came in the building! We checked the phone books for LFS with no info either! They suggested I would have better luck buying freshly caught fish as the boats unloaded at the docks to make our dinner! Not what I wanted to hear! Theydid have a good sense of humor about it!

It would be to the advantage of the LFS store owners to give advertising/pamphlets to these places so reefers could find them. I know the phone book is expensive advertising. I would think the visitors burea would allow stores to drop off store information listing hours and directions to their stores. A flyier could be made cheaply and updated easily.

Hopefully someone will have the time to follow up to see if visitor's burea will allow this. I am sure others have left the area disappointed as I am not seeing LFS. I always look for LFS anytime I go out of town. I drive several hours out of my way to find different LFS. It makes the trip more exciting!!!

Back