Pet Co Appleton east side IO salt bucket $27.29

bigreef74

Pet Co Appleton east side

I stopped at the new Pet Co in Appleton east side and ask if they price match, the answer was yes. A bucket 160 gallon of IO salt. I used a printed add from Pet Smart online store and they matched it and gave me another 6.30 off for my pet co members card.

And the grand total was $ ---------------------------- $27.29 yes I said it right $ 27.29 I will be going back tonight to see if I can but a few more buckets…

Original price $ 62.99

Price match of $31.99

Pals coupon $6.30

Sub total $ 25.69
Tax $1.60

Total $27.29

Smart people...

I didn't know the new store was open yet. I'll have to check it out. Fish selection decent at all?

Yes it is. I like the tile floor it looks like waves, and above all the tanks the have a beautiful Plexiglas surround with an ocean/fish print in it. One of the sale guys pointed out to me that he is pretty sure they can order anything.

Wow, great deal! How did you get the extra $6.30 taken off? Was it a in-store special for petpal account holders?

i order my salt from dr. foster and smith i think they are still running that deal 25% off shipping for my whole order and 2 buckets of reef crystals was something like 12.99 does petco have only io?

Back