Petsmart?

dugg

Anyone know when it is that Petsmart usually has thier free shiping on salt? I'm in need again, and this year i'm stocking up lol. They get a fortune for it in the tores around here, and the shipping is ridiculous online.

DFS has their annual sale and reef crystals and instant ocean are in it. You could order 1 or 20 boxes and the shipping would be cheap.

Dugg, that is alot of work on your head. you must have felt like that gun was inside your head!!!! i cant see what it is in this small of a pick, all i can tell is there is alot of detail work. I havent met too many tatted up reef hobbyists. what part of florida, lived there for 2 years. How close are you to west palm? my brother just had another lil girl and wants to break down his very nice tank. he doesnt want much for it so it could be a steal if you know anyone. i am going to ship his 200 lbs of rock, his fixture, and extra bulbs and pumps. but his 120 RR sump and stand he only wants like 250 out of. since he isnt concerned about money i want all the goodies. :) WHO IS DFS percula??

The tattoo i just got this week. I'm losing my marbles lol. Yes it hurt like you wouldn't believe. The first tattoo i ever had that literally made me cry. The worst i have had. I didn't have a single tattoo until i was 40, i'm 43 now and covered lol. My best friend is a tattoo artist, so it doesn't cost me much if anything for most of my work. I live about 30 miles north of Disney, so palm beach is a pretty good drive from here. I am tank poor right now anyway, but he shouldn't have an issue selling it for that price. Here is a better picture for ya. I still have to get the other side done in a week or so lol. No idea what it will be yet.
pp.jpg

I did some checking around on salt prices, and as much as petsmart has raised thier prices i can beat it local even with free shipping. I guess i will just buy from my LFS.

Between the LFS, the tattoo shop, the motorcycle shop, and the local bar i do my part to support as much local bussiness as i can afford to lol. I have to admit though, the bar gets the bulk of it haha. My tab averages about $100 every Friday night. If they sold fish there i would be in trouble.

Back