pH probe calibration

Fishcrazy06

I added a second PM1 module to my system. I am having problems calibrating the probe. It doesn't seem to be taking for some reason. When I go through the calibration process the offset reads 10 and the scale reads 0.e80

Any tips or ideas or do I need to get a different probe? Is there some issue with the two modules or??

I added a second PM1 module to my system. I am having problems calibrating the probe. It doesn't seem to be taking for some reason. When I go through the calibration process the offset reads 10 and the scale reads 0.e80

Any tips or ideas or do I need to get a different probe? Is there some issue with the two modules or??

I had this exact same problem and was going to post about it. I went into the Apex to replicate the issue I was able to calibrate PH2. I'm not sure what I did or what happened. The only thing I remember doing is rebooting the controller when I moved it to a different location.

Sorry I don't have more info.

I heard of some problems using the web page to calibrate. I've never used it that way. Try from the front panel display.

I do not have a display. This on an Apex Jr. My other probe calibrated fine for me via the web. It's when I added the 2nd PM1 module that I ran into these issues.

Here is a screen shot of what I have going on. Does this look correct? I think something is wrong or I need a PH probe.

PHprobescreenshot-2.jpg

Last edited:
What browser are you using? Try Internet Explorer if you are using another browser.

And what exactly is the issue? Are you saying that the scale and offset are the same values both before and after the calibration?

Yes the offset and the scale stay the same. You also just said something that made me realize something. I use firefox at home. The last time I did this I had the same issue and used IE and all was fine then. I completely forgot about that until you just said something. When I get home tonight I will try to re-calibrate it using IE instead of firefox.

Thanks again.

That is exactly what the problem was. Thanks again Russ. As soon as I went to calibrate it via IE it was fine. Thank you again for all the help. This forum is an asset to say the least!

Back