Phosphate Remover (Seaklear)

daveydoodle

I'm trying to find the product "Seaklear" (Lanthanum Chloride) around locally at a pool or spa store because it was agreed to be hands down the best way to clear up leeching phosphates from dry rock. I've found several "Seaklear" products, but I just wanted to check with the people who have used this that I'm looking for the product that is actually called "Phosphate Remover", correct? While it says Phoshate Remover on the bottle, it does not say Lanthanum Chloride anywhere else. Is this one and the same, as long as it is the Seaklear product?

I have used Seaklear many of time before I just get it from the local pool supply shop. Never really paid much attention to what the bottle said. My question for you is how are you going to dose this?

I may now be splitting hairs, but do you guys have any idea if there is any difference between their pool/spa phosphate remover and their product specifically designed for ponds or fish? (other than price $$$)

http://www.seaklear.com/what/seaklear-products/seaklear-aquaria-phosphate-remover

I wonder if this comes pre diluted, or if there is any difference in the chemistry of the product which they designed specifically for fish, etc? Thus far people have used the phosphate remover for pools and spas, correct? With great results..

Back