phosreactor

you can even do mini jet 606 or 404... you only want to media to tumble. Either way, you will need a valve to dial down the flow.

The phosban 150 comes with a valve as well, if I'm not mistaken.

I run two reactors each on separate mini's One has phosban in it and the other carbon. Since the carbon should be changed every two weeks and the phosban can last up to two months it is much more economical to run them separately
The advantage of carbon in a phosban reactor is that the water is forced through the entire medium rather then taking the easy way around the outside like a bag in a sump method

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11672087#post11672087 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Scissorhand
you can even do mini jet 606 or 404... you only want to media to tumble. Either way, you will need a valve to dial down the flow.

yes it does come with a valve

www.mops.ca has been running a special on the phosban and reactor--50 dollars
there is a link on their web site to the US site

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11672087#post11672087 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Scissorhand

the minis can be turned down---I don't even use the valve

Here's a pic:

http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r107/reefescapetangster/IMG_4525.jpg

another vote for the phosban 150, running mine with a maxi 600, still hard to turn down with the valve to dial in right.

I own two TLF 150's. I needed another one (for another tank) and decided to try the Poly Reactor from Via Aqua. It came with tubing and a powerhead for about the same price as the TLF reactor alone. It appears better built than the TLF (tighter hose seals, for instance, and the ability to remove the media without undoing all of the plumbing). I haven't run it yet, but the reviews on Marine Depot look good. Check it out.

Back