picking up a tank need help

jomskie_ad

just wondering if somebody is free tomorrow to help me pick up a 180 gl tank

i know its monday and everybody busy but just wanna try

thanks again

reggie

I can probably help after work if I'm not dealing with my own disaster

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

Where? I'm at 43rd ave and Bell Rd. if you can pick me up or if its not too far. I'm free. I just moved a 180.

I don't work tomorrow. I'm moving my 240 tomorrow lol.

That's probably fine. I'll just do my 240 before or after. Probably after.

I just don't know 100% if I'll have the car tomorrow, I usually don't lol.

just wondering if somebody is free tomorrow to help me pick up a 180 gl tank

i know its monday and everybody busy but just wanna try

thanks again

reggie

So... are you keeping the black dogface and other livestock? (If it's the tank I'm thinking of?)

Just wondering if you're going to need any help with set up or anything? I am free all day today so if you would like me and my girl can stop by and lend a hand....

Just wondering if you're going to need any help with set up or anything? I am free all day today so if you would like me and my girl can stop by and lend a hand....

that would be great, we move out of the apartment to a house already its on sweetwater and 40th pl yeah mean pm ur phone number and i will text u my address

appreciate it

Great meeting you guys today, moving that tank was a blast lol Can't wait to see it setup again.

Wish I would have gotten a better image of the lionfish though

img0258g.jpg

img0259fz.jpg

Remember to look for that shrimp!

Last edited:
i would like to thanks, scott, reefinmadness89, will, willow01 and ej, i still cant remember his tag or name here, my bad man, for helping out today, im sorry will if it takes later than 2 top be home and all set up, dang guy who jump over the bridge its all he's fault, :)

but anyway i appreciate it very much, bring ur better halves, gf, partner in 2 or 3 weeks in my place lets have a beer or 2 and grill some and just have some fun,

and hopefully i can offer u guys from my small collection of corals something

again thanks and i appreciate it very much

------------------------------------------

tank is being filled and almost halfway filled right now, tomorrow will be rock work :)

good ol' times, from dead man on freeway to free cheesecakes n pizza. God bless America. Only where you go to help out, and somehow end up with a lot of free stuff, and a day packed full of good times and a lotta ....... mmmms. Good luck with the tank- this 180 will be a tank that even my unborn babies will one day speak of.

Back