chaseracing

Premium Member
Ladipyg.jpg

Law.jpg

caragol.jpg

clowns.jpg

crowds%202.jpg

crowds.jpg

Thanks for the pics.... my only consulation for missing was the facts that I brought back some corals and it was 85 degrees in FL !!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13625949#post13625949 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by DodgeDude99
damn, i need to loose some weight.

first time i seen a picture of myself in a few years.

ME TOO!!! More chins than a Chinese phone book. OK diet...here I come....

Ed, you are in deep doo-doo for posting that pic!

where was the frag swap and how do we get to find out ahead of time where one is?? Was it local to the chicago area? I am a CMAS member but never get any communication??

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13628153#post13628153 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by harry r
where was the frag swap and how do we get to find out ahead of time where one is?? Was it local to the chicago area? I am a CMAS member but never get any communication??

There has been a sticky at the top of this forum for months. Also check the CMAS site: www.CMAS.net.

tks Puffer, wow! never noticed it up there and I will check the website. do they ever send out communications via e-mail to their members?? just wondering..

I believe there was a sign above his table that said Smith and Son....I was drooling over the "purple haze" frags and then won one in the raffle....it's beautiful.....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13629334#post13629334 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Ladipyg
I believe there was a sign above his table that said Smith and Son....I was drooling over the "purple haze" frags and then won one in the raffle....it's beautiful.....

Thank you! What's his log user name?

I bought one of those purple haze frags as did pootang who was with me. they are monti's if I am not mistaken. he said they grow pretty quick.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=13628438#post13628438 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by harry r
tks Puffer, wow! never noticed it up there and I will check the website. do they ever send out communications via e-mail to their members?? just wondering..

Yes, we did the notice on RC, a similar one on CMAS.net and Uberfrags. In addition, I personally sent out two mailings to CMAS members and there were numerous threads on RC to talk about what people were bringing to the swap. :)

If you didn't get he mailings, please PM me and I'll check to see if you are on the member email list. ;)

Boyd

BTW, A HUGE thanks to BOB, ED, JANE and NINA for all of their hard work to put the swap on! I just took a new job and had to be out of town, so I missed all of the fun!

Boyd :D

Back