Pics - lots of pics!

MrMikeB

Here are some new pics with the Olympus Stylus 770SW - under water! OOOooOOOOoOoooo...

Enjoy!

A nifty shot of a Lyretail anthia
anthia_small.jpg

My purple linkia checking out the recently deceased decorator crab.
linkia_small.jpg

An unknown coral - got it all brown, showing some potential
unknowncoral_small.jpg

A shot of a couple zoo frags growing out
zoos1_small.jpg

More zoos...
zoos2_small.jpg

A tricolor showing promise
tricolor_small.jpg

A Sally Lightfoot guarding a fire coral
sally_small.jpg

A neat looking Pavona Meldivensis
pavona_small.jpg

More to follow...

MrMikeB

A top down view into a lime montipora cap
montiporacap_small.jpg

Maroon clown with her anemone - not a big fan of the camera
maroonclown_small.jpg

Various corals
corals1_small.jpg

A watermelon-like chalice
chalice_small.jpg

A lovely open brain and more!
brain_small.jpg

A pair of Bangaii Cardinals in the nano
bangaii_small.jpg

My 'pets'... love these little guys!
cleaner1_small.jpg

Thanks for viewing!!

MrMikeB

Forgot His Majesty himself... Señor Guapo!!
guapo_small.jpg

What happens to the 'bad' ones... Mwuahahaa!!! :D
calamari_small.jpg

Here is what the weather looked like when Ed and I went to get his new 180 gallon from Reno, NV in my truck. The blizzard over the pass was freakin insane for a springtime storm. Surprisingly most all rock/livestock made it back safely.
snow1_small.jpg

snow2_small.jpg

Last edited:

MrMikeB

Its amazing how much color you lose when you look/take pics through the glass. When you are actually IN the tank, you get full 'true' color. I can begin to see why the Starfire glass is all the rave.

tfp

wow mike! those are some very nice pics. super clear and colorful, thanks for sharing.

mpoletti

You'll never walk alone
Premium Member
Mike. I have the same camera and the super macro shots are incredible for a point and shoot. Great choice for the price.

MrMikeB

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9833547#post9833547 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Marko9
Mike. I have the same camera and the super macro shots are incredible for a point and shoot. Great choice for the price.

Your pics were the reason I had to have this camera. I have all the expensive digital EOS stuff, but no matter how well I adjusted, I could not get the 'real' feel for the pics like this nifty point and shoot. I simply love this camera for tank shots!

MrMikeB

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=9833419#post9833419 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by bkmorris
great pics, mike! i like the one of senor guapo, lol.

This has to be one of the largest goldfish I have ever seen. It was raised from one of those carnival game prizes you get at the State Fair that you take home with the little fish bowl. It just grew... and grew.

He is so funny... actually likes to have his sides rubbed - as long as you give him a treat for his troubles. Not much upstairs in the brain department, but a delight just the same... guess that's why I can relate so well. ;)

Nu2SW

Mike , Wheres the Pic of the Purple Cap I gave you. You still got it?

If so, How is it doing. A pic update?

I havent seen ur new tank, so when I come get that carbon if you still have some. I can check everything out.

MrMikeB

That was at Ruth's Chris... great steakhouse in Roseville at the Galleria. Ed and I (and co.) were celebrating my birthday and the completion of my taxes!