Pics of my 20 gallon

Cox

I thought I'd post a few pics of my 20 gallon which is almost 1 year old. Thanks to everyone on this forum that have helped me through the first year!

DSC04306.jpg

shrimpgoby01.jpg

DSC04737.jpg

DSC04738.jpg

Beautiful! I love all the pictures. I was thinking of converting my 25 gallon freshwater to saltwater but I don't know if it is going to be worth the trouble. I have a 60 gallon that has been going for five and one half months and I have had a lot of problems with it.Is it that much harder being smaller? Anyway, you have done a great job with it. Keep up the good work.

Marinemom

Sweet!!!

I wish my 20 gallon had corals and looked that good but I am 13 and I dont have a job and currently my savings add up to $4.23

beautiful! hey marinemom, i would recommend letting your current tank age before starting another. i think a big mistake that a lot of people make is trying to do too many things at once and then not being able to give both tanks enough attention, especially with a new tank. just my opinion lookin good cox!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7536330#post7536330 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GroYurOwn
beautiful! hey marinemom, i would recommend letting your current tank age before starting another. i think a big mistake that a lot of people make is trying to do too many things at once and then not being able to give both tanks enough attention, especially with a new tank. just my opinion lookin good cox!

I totally agree. I made the mistake of having a 90 and a 30 gallon - I ended up putting all of the contents of the 30 into the 90. One is hard enough!!!! :)

Cox - I think your tank is stunning. I wish I had that many corals in my 90 gallon. You definitely had a good first year in this hobby and I am sure there are many more to come - hopefully with more pics!!! :thumbsup:

Thanks for the kind words, y'all.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=7534580#post7534580 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by GrowingGills
What type of shrimp is that, I love that pic

That's a Randall's pistol shrimp (Alpheus randalli), aka red banded pistol. Him and the yellow watchman goby are the best of buds.

DSC03682.jpg

Back