Pics of my 60 gallon cube

isseym328

Premium Member
Well I was finally able to get a friend of mine to take some decent shots of the inhabitants in my tank. Tank been up for about a year and half, and although not my first tank...it's probably my favorite so far. I also wanted to take some pics because I will most likely be upgrading soon....tank getting way too full!

Corals have been collected from all over, La to the Bay to the East Coast. I don't discriminate I have a little of every type, from SPS to LPS to fishes. I lost some due to mini tank crashes but luckily the ones in the pic have survived. I took pics of about 60 percent of my corals. The rest left for another time. Enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the compliment guys. Got more to come.

tc2008 - Those are aussie balanophyllias. They're in the dendro family.

og ghost - She's my pride and joy. I got her at around an inch and she was getting ich like crazy at the very beginning. Got her back to health and she's now at 4-5 inches. Been a year and half now! I'll shoot a few more pics of her later with my crappier camera. :D

Last edited:
somewhere buried within all those coral pictures is a clownfish ... what kind is that? looks like a cross between a perc and a skunk!

It's a Thiellei clownfish. It's a hybrid from the phillipines. I used to have a pair of these but one of them jumped out :sad2:

Here are some more pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Thanks for the compliment guys. Got more to come.

tc2008 - Those are aussie balanophyllias. They're in the dendro family.

og ghost - She's my pride and joy. I got her at around an inch and she was getting ich like crazy at the very beginning. Got her back to health and she's now at 4-5 inches. Been a year and half now! I'll shoot a few more pics of her later with my crappier camera. :D

That's the size I like to buy my fish, did you get it at PTF?

do you mind showing full tank shot? possibly a detail shot of the equipment you using to keep such nice growth?

OG ghost - Yup got it at PTF a year ago. The Black Tangs were coming in pretty frequently back then, but not so much recently.

ANdy - Yup I got some of the flatworms in my tank. I usually have to siphon them out a bit when I do my water change. Recently they have been coming back a bit more because I'm feeding a lot of coral foods plus the regular flakes/live brine.

tc2008 - I will have to take a FTS soon of my super crowded tank. What will surprise you is that I have almost no plumbing in my system. What you see is a result of a skimmer, hang on refuge, regular water changes plus dosing. :D

I'll post more pics tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back