Pics of tank

Beautiful, Tank. You defently have to get rid of that Blue tang. It messes up the beauty of your tank. Just my opinion.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15607622#post15607622 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by wickedfish
You defently have to get rid of that Blue tang. It messes up the beauty of your tank. Just my opinion.
Why does it mess up the tank? That's a ten year old fish! I doubt it is going anywhere. It's a fish to be proud of imo.

I may be adding a Scotts fairy in the next few days.

Last edited:
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15607878#post15607878 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BangkokMatt
Why does it mess up the tank? That's a ten year old fish! I doubt it is going anywhere. It's a fish to be proud of imo.
+1! It is a fish to be proud of!

Cool tank. And as you said, it's really a pain to work on or near the sandbed. When I really need to do some similar work in my tank (which happens to be about 36 inches depth), I always need to have my wife hold my two feet as I try to reach the bottom of the tank. With that said, I totally trust my wife not to let me down. :lol:

P1010104.jpg

Back