Pics of tank

BrianD

Sir Brian The Lenient
Staff member
RC Mod
He is about 10 years old:

tank9.JPG

Very nice Brian.

What the heck happened to the side of his head? Looks like he took a bullet to the face during childhood or something lol.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15472707#post15472707 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Amoore311
Very nice Brian.

What the heck happened to the side of his head? Looks like he took a bullet to the face during childhood or something lol.

Beauty mark :)

Honestly, I have no idea. He has various blemishes around his body. When you live to be 10, you have some flaws :lol:

A few other pics. Sorry, as I said, I am a lousy photographer.

tank1.JPG

tank2.JPG

tank3.JPG

tank4.JPG

tank5.JPG

tank6.JPG

tank7.JPG

tank8.JPG

tank9.JPG

tank10.JPG

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15472879#post15472879 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by BrianD

When you live to be 10, you have some flaws :lol:

Good thing we don't have pictures of ourselves on here!! You think HE has flaws?? Mirrors are prohibited around this house.

I like the peaceful feeling of your aquascaping. Very similar to the world beneath . . . and am exceptionally fond of the Goldflake.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15472908#post15472908 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by snorvich
Good thing we don't have pictures of ourselves on here!! You think HE has flaws?? Mirrors are prohibited around this house.

In the many years I have had that fish, he has had any number of skin irritations and blemishes. He has always been healthy as a horse, and none of the problems ever slowed him down. Not to beat a dead horse regarding tank size, but it is my firm belief that if you put a fish in a good environment, it can fight off the routine bugs without our help.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15472908#post15472908 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by snorvich

I like the peaceful feeling of your aquascaping. Very similar to the world beneath . . . and am exceptionally fond of the Goldflake.

I can't recommend a fish any more highly than that goldflake. Never pays any attention to any other fish, just swims around pecking at the live rock and eats anything I put in the tank. The only fish I could compare it to as the perfect fish was my Muelleri butterflyfish.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15472960#post15472960 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by jasonrp104
I really like the aquascape. How deep is that tank?

The tank is 8x3x3. If I had to do it over again, I wouldn't have a 36" deep tank. It is very difficult to work on the bottom of the tank.

I think the regals are hard on their skin because they are so skiddish and quick to wedge in the rock for no reason at all sometmes!

I can't tell in your pics but does the black part of its tail "split and curl" at the black/yellow margins? Mine just developed it and it's too symmetric to be something else. It's on top and bottom.

You pjs are on sterroids too!

How long has the tank been set up? It has a mature look to it (with the big paly/zoa colonies, etc.), which I like a lot.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15483659#post15483659 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by mrwilson
How long has the tank been set up? It has a mature look to it (with the big paly/zoa colonies, etc.), which I like a lot.

About 7 years.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15484477#post15484477 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by marinelife
Selcon would help clear that up if you have not already tried!!

Nice looking tank!!

There really isn't anything to clear up. It is really just his coloration.

Back