pics of temp rock work

emonemo420

DSCF1781.jpg

DSCF1782.jpg

DSCF1783.jpg

Doesn't look bad, man. I would take everything from the middle to the right, and stack it into the corner. That way you slope from left to right, and it will leave a small pile on the right. Just my .02 It does look better though.

Joe

im working on that now....i gotta get some more rock maybe another 20#s or so...that will b my goal after i get my sump up:rollface: ...ne way thanks for everyting (and the lunch)

Hey Emonemo420 do you have a clean up crew in there yet?

Drop some hermits and some mexican turbo snails in there and they'll clean those rocks up for you real quick.

no turbos but i just picked up 4 cerith snails 6 red legs and 1 serpant star yesterday now the only thing i c is one snail actually doing ne work i c 2 of the otehr snails and it looks like they are working on the sand....i have no clue where ne of the other 6 red legs are though they aer kinda big to so who knows but its being worked on...when we go to dc.macs i might get some more if its not clean by then

Cool its lookin better... i saw in another thread someone recommended some Nassarius snails and they do a great job of keeping a sand bed bright white and clean.. you may also want to look into a cucumber for cleaning the sand they are pretty neat.

Your hermits are probally hiding on the back side of the rock doing there job, no worries when its clean back there they'll come out front and clean.

Another good way to keep algae from growing is making sure you have enough flow in the tank.. But since your going FOWLR thats not a super high priority.

yea i am....i think im gonna try and find someone with a mag 5 to trade for my 7 cause i gotta restict the flow pretty good with this pump and its killen me trying to get it right

Hey things at looking good. I agree, Mexican turbos will go a long way. What is your live stock list?(What were in the bags?)

It is exciting to see a new tank. So much potential. Save your pics so you can look back at them.

I just looked at my pumps and it appears as if I only have a mag 3, sorry.

Back