Pictures of my 90g 4 months old...

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15482356#post15482356 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RumLad
What type of light fixture do you have, and how deep is the tank?
Have your water parameters stabilized at this time?
Are you still measuring the parameters consistently?
With some of these answers, we could provide tips as to what corals would have the best chance of fluorishing in your tank.
At the least it appears that LPS would stand a good chance. Perhaps some Euphyllia (torch or hammer corals) or Caulastrea (Candy cane, trumpet, cat's eye) on the rocks and an acan or two on the sand?
You may not have enough light (PAR) at the rock surface to raise SPS. If you raised the rock up more toward the light, you might be able to do some of the easier SPS, like birds nest Seriatopora.

my tank is 24 tall the light system i got is a NEP. i'll be changing the bulbs really soon. but i don't think i'll have a problem with SPS.. water stabilized already. all i'm trying to do now is raise a little bit the calcium....

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15482365#post15482365 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ryandlf
Thats great coraline algae growth! Love the zen look to the aquascaping, can't wait to see it teaming with coral and fish!

thx... coraline is nice it took me probably two weeks to get the squascaping going.

Today i'm going out to shop for a new coral. don't know what i'm coming back with... i guess it'll be a surprise...

When I was stating Chromis you must have been uploading those other pictures I didn't see.

Instead of LFS. You oght to look to local reefers. Lots of them around.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15481476#post15481476 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by reefwizz
Wow, that looks very nice and clean looking. Great job!

thank man the work never stop...

So i went out to shop for new corals today and did not find anything that i wanted, so i guess i have to wait until saturday to go in a different LFS..

few more pictures

DSC_0412.jpg

DSC_0410.jpg

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15496989#post15496989 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by lougotzz
How did you get all that coraline? How did you avoid all the diatom out breaks?

only one of my rocks had a out break it turn brown and a week later was back to normal again. all i did was doing regular water change with Tropical marin pro salt and than i change it to D&D salt; for the pasted few days i'm dosing Alk & calcium. took like 2 months for the coralline to brake out in the rocks. but to tell the true i did not do nothing.....

Last edited:
looking good. get rid of the check valve in your plumbing. you should never rely on one from safety standpoint

c

Do you know what the dry weight of the tank and stand are? I really like the tech series and am thinking of doing just what you did, 90 gallon tech tank on a 90 gallon ultimate stand.

Thanks.

Nice shots and tank.

LOL on the Damsel. I still have a couple of my original damsels (like yours) in my tank, but he doesn't bother anyone.
IMG_0187.jpg

You can see him here in this picture. I've had it/ him/ her la ittle over a year and a half now.

IMG_3279.jpg

Back